We are seeking an Assistant Manager Business Operations to support the Executive Director in managing the company’s UK Operations . These include our Care and Support Business, UK Recruitment functions and our Consulting Services . You will work closely with other departments including HR, Finance and Administration to deliver efficiency across the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and improving daily functions
- To offer support, develop and identify what training is required for the Home Managers / deputy managers at our Semi-Independent Homes.
- To work with the HR Team on our recruitment process for all job roles within the organisation and that all the required paperwork (DBS, References, ID, Qualifications, and Trainings etc) are in place.
- To handle any complaints, queries or requests for information that come through to Local authorities (incl. LADO) until the matter has been closed.
- To lead and be present for QA inspections by Local authorities at any of our units or stand-alone flats and to ensure that we score very well and follow up on any action points given.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Support International recruitment Partners and the Head of International Operations
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Support of business development activities;
- Operations and wider Consulting team building; and Input into development of thought leadership.
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Business Operations
- Good understanding of Health and Social Care Sector
- Good knowledge of the Recruitment Sector
- Degree in Business, Social Care , Finance or other relevant qualifications
- A track record of coaching and developing team members.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.