We are working in collaboration with one of our Global Partners to recruit a Pharmacy Assistant Director for a leading medical services provider. The client provide a comprehensive range of medical services and strive to meet the evolving needs of surrounding communities.
- Assist with budgeting, planning, directing and supervising pharmacy activities and personnel, including managing new programs with in the department and for the hospital.
- Assists with maintaining the pharmacy within established hospital and regulatory agency laws, Joint Commission and Department of Public Health Relations.
- Additional responsibilities will include filling and dispensing medication orders including the proper handling, usage and storage of drugs in the pharmacy.
- Maintains standards set by the department and translates policies and procedures into the daily operation of the pharmacy.
- Responsible for acting as an information resource to patients, physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals regarding medication therapy and drug related information and literature.
- Plans and organizes work schedule of supportive personnel and pharmacists, as required.
- 5 years of experience in a Hospital Pharmacy required
- 5 years preferred and at least 1 year of Leadership
- Bachelors and Doctorate in Pharmacy required
- BLS and ACLS required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Retirement Plan
- STD and LTD Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.