We are recruiting BC/BE Radiologists for a leading radiology practice.
• Call is shared every six weeks and the group utilizes a nighthawk service for after-hours preliminary interpretations.
• Expected load is 80-120 reads per day.
• Proficiency in interpreting all cross-sectional modalities including CTA, MRA, and PET/CT is required
• Prefer well trained physician, with a strong MSK background, to additionally provide all facets of general diagnostic radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography.
• Experience performing limited interventional procedures, such as image guided biopsies, myelograms and arthrograms, is desired.
• The group currently interprets studies for two hospitals, a mammography centre and several outpatient clinics (all interlinked with remote reading capability).
• The position offers a partnership opportunity with competitive compensation plus a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.