We are seeking a Business Operations Manager to support the Service Director in managing the operations of our Care and Support Business in the UK. You will be responsible for coordinating activities with our care home and semi-independent home managers across the region. You will work closely with other departments including HR, Finance and Administration to deliver efficiency across the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and improving daily functions
- To offer support, develop and identify what training is required for the Home Managers / deputy managers at our Semi-Independent Homes.
- To deal with managers / deputy managers and key staff who are under performing or lack the abilities for the role that they are responsible, this will include holding Performance management meetings with an action plan to follow and then disciplinary actions if no improvements are made.
- To work with the HR Team on our recruitment process for all job roles within the organisation and that all the required paperwork (DBS, References, ID, Qualifications, and Trainings etc) are in place.
- To handle any complaints, queries or requests for information that come through to Local authorities (incl. LADO) until the matter has been closed.
- To lead and be present for QA inspections by Local authorities at any of our units or stand-alone flats and to ensure that we score very well and follow up on any action points given.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Support of business development activities;
- Operations and wider Consulting team building; and Input into development of thought leadership.
Experience and Qualifications
- An experienced practitioner and manager in Children’s Services.
- Extensive knowledge of statutory and legal duties working with Looked After Children
- Social Work Degree or Level 5 Diploma in Children and Young People or equivalent qualifications (eg Psychology, Nursing, Health and Social Care)
- A track record of coaching and developing team members.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.