We are recruiting a Human Resources Officer / Resourcing Partner to join our team. A strong generalist background is required as you will be supporting the business in all areas from Learning to Development, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment and Employee Relations. Excellent organisational and administration skills as well as the ability to multitask within a busy varied role is essential.
This is a hybrid role with a combination of remote and office-based working .
As an HR Officer you will be responsible for the full function of the HR department and will play a key role in the provision of a high quality and comprehensive recruitment and administrative service. Working within a fast paced, vibrant environment you will enjoy a varied, hands-on role where you will be the first point of contact for all HR queries from both management and employees.
- Ensuring that all HR administration and record keeping is processed confidentially, efficiently, and accurately
- Maintaining staff records / filing and maintain accurate HR starter / leaver reporting
- Providing operational support for the induction of new starters, including offer letters, issuing contracts, and ensuring all id-checks and references are completed
- Organising attendance at induction training for new starters and producing training packs
- Processing company sick pay and adjustments for monthly payroll
- Supporting managers with regard to performance management issues or general advice on employment law
- Attending disciplinary meetings and note taking as required
- Supporting the recruitment function as required e.g. telephone interviewing, arranging interviews
- Providing monthly reporting on HR key performance indicators
- Delivering regular employee engagement initiatives through annual survey, monthly employee forum and other employee feedback opportunities
- Acting as contact point for external HR consultancy as required
- Working closely with the Operations & Compliance team in implementing new HR Policies and Procedures
- As a Resourcing Partner you will work on International assignments for clients across the world
- Liaise with partner firms in presenting qualified candidates for open roles
Bachelor’s degree with a recognised HR qualification.
Salary & Benefits:
The role includes an attractive base salary for the HR Officer part of the role along with 50% commissions for International Recruitment placements. Overall package over £40,000 per annum.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.