We are working in collaboration with one of our Global Partners to resource an Integrated Medical Director – Primary Care / Behavioral Health (PCBH). The role will be responsible for the oversight of Hospital’s behavioral health and primary care integration effort.
This position will be responsible for clinical supervision and mentorship of Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers and other health care personnel within the Health Center and Community Wellness Programs.
- Works with clinical providers to incorporate evidence based guidelines into daily practice/workflows
- Continuous review and evaluation of provider’s performance working in conjunction with the Associate Medical Directors, Program / Nurse Manager and Chief Medical Officer, as necessary.
- Utilizes systems to evaluate performance behaviours as it relates to direct care, treatment, discharge planning, follow up care and documentation
- Designs an orientation program for new providers in conjunction with the Associate Medical Directors, Program and Nurse Managers, to include but not limited to:
- Works closely with the Quality Improvement Department and Medical Staff office to ensure physician/practitioner credentials are up to date.
- Collaborates with Associate Medical Directors, Program and Nurse Managers in developing and revising patient care standards, protocols and procedures
- Assists the Nurse and Program Manager in providing an environment for a coordinated and integrated team approach to patient care
- Participates in continuing education programs and maintains board certification
Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate of an accredited AMA/AACOM approved medical school
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine or Psychiatry with verified designated training in the other field
- Eligible for a New York State Medical License
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.