We are recruiting a number of Home based Healthcare Resourcing Partners to join our Team.
You’ll work as part of our candidate resourcing team, helping our efforts to identify and interact with applicants and potential candidates for our open recruiting requirements. You will have a passion for international recruitment and able to work on assignments across the world.
The role will be to generate and qualify interested candidates via pro-active search or from referrals. You will take ownership of the candidate journey from identification through to interview, you’ll rapidly build your own skills and abilities as you work through our development programme.
Working in close partnership with the Principal Consultant you’ll play a crucial role in executing our hiring strategy. Specifically, you will:
• Using a range of on-line tools, pro-actively search for and approach potentially suitable candidates
• Liaise with partner firms in presenting qualified candidates for open roles
• Play a role in capturing, understanding and defining hiring requirements
• Have Strong communication skills, and a natural comfort in engaging with people over the telephone and in face-to-face environments
• An interest in developing a career in international healthcare recruitment
• Able to work independently and recruit have experience recruiting the following roles within the USA market:
1. Registered Nurses (RNs)
2. Physicians & Consultants
3. Specialist Medical Professionals
4. Speech Language Pathologists
5. Physical Therapists
6. Senior Healthcare Managers
This is a commission ONLY role.
Attractive commission structure of between 70% – 90% of what you bill.
NB: No cold calling of clients required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.