We are recruiting a Manager to provide high-quality support and positive outcomes for young people leaving care.
The role reports to the Service Manager and can progress to Operations Manager level for the right candidate. The ideal candidate would have management experience or functioned as a Senior Support worker in a similar setting previously and be willing to take a hands on approach. The role is initially on a temporary contract and can become permanent for the right after a 6 month probationary period.
- NVQ Level 5 in Children and Young People or Health & Social Care (or equivalent) or progressing towards this qualification.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within Semi Independent and Supported Living Services.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of safeguarding processes, support planning, health and safety and risk assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent relationship building skills
- Passionate about making a genuine difference in the lives of Young People and staying positive and seeing the best in Young People
- Fully flexible from Monday – Sundays and bank holidays
- Be able to motivate staff and support them to meet their goals and objectives
- Assist in the recruitment of Support Workers
- Conduct monthly staff supervision.
- Able to manage own and team workload, ensuring priorities and deadlines are met
- Full UK driving licence with access to a car and business insurance
- Experience and ability to support and manage staff, including completing the staff rota and ensure we have the cover for shifts
- Experience and ability to manage safeguarding concerns and enquiries
In return you can expect the following benefits:
- Petrol Mileage covered when using a car for business purposes
- Constant training and development
- Great opportunities to progress in the future with a growing company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.