We are a consultancy firm with operations across International Recruitment and the Health & Social Care sector in the UK. We work with international clients and with various Local Authorities within the Health and Social Care Sector. Due to growth in the company, we are putting together a Board of Directors.
Within our Care and Support division we provide semi-independent and residential care services to children and young people and have a strong background in supporting unaccompanied minors. Our recruitment business works with clients and partner firms around world.
We are seeking to appoint 3 non-executive directors (NED) to support the CEO and help provide strategic guidance to the company. Successful candidates will have a strong background in one of the following areas:
- OD&P (Organisational Development & People)
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Safeguarding of vulnerable children
- Finance including Mergers and Acquisitions
- Executive Recruitment
This is a part time role and successful candidates must be passionate about making a difference in the lives of vulnerable people. The role includes:
- Attend meetings (6 -10 per year)
- Act as an Independent Advisor to the company
- Help formulate strategy
- Support the recruitment of Senior Executives of the company
- Strategic review of the Executive Management Team
You will be a strong communicator with excellent written and presentation skills, able to aptly put your points across in the boardroom. For the right candidate, there may be scope to work from home, however we would like candidates who can attend meetings in person at our offices in Cardiff Wales.
Remuneration – £500 per day
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.