Our client is looking for a Senior Vice President that has a strong background and experience in Fraud/Compliance/ AML or Risk Management in the US Payments / Retail banking industry.
Location can be any major city in the US, preferably in the east coast. Annual salary may be up to $180,000 depending on experience.
- Lead the Fraud and AML (financial crimes) management team in fraud prevention, investigations, and loss management for fintechs, banks, payment companies and processors.
- Establish the brand in the area of financial crime management solutions for banks and payment processors.
- Act as the face of the company for market development and lead the Sales and Project Management teams.
- Build and execute effective strategies to aggressively grow revenues and meet sales targets of acquiring new customers.
- Take responsibility to create, build and maintain best in class IT solutions with specific application of tools and resources.
- Develop and deploy counter-fraud measures and ensure deployment is executed in alignment to clients’ business/policy/operating requirements.
- Manage and monitor KPI thresholds and other business indicators, recommend actions and own the implementation of these actions as required.
- Review, define and implement solutions for Fraud / Operational Risk Policies/Rules or Processes.
- Build a strong focus and attention to detail in a rapidly changing environment.
What we are looking for:
- 10 to 15 years of experience in the retail banking/ cards/payments/ processing industry
- Strong analytical and selling skills.
- Solid exposure on fraud/CDD/KYC/AML solutions and operations.
- Knowledge of US banking and AML regulations.
- Understanding of fraud trends and global practices, both for online and offline transactions.
- Ability to understand customer needs, build solutions to meet them and maintain strong relations for continuous growth.
- Lead the sales process – from initial contact to contract negotiation to deal closure
- Experience and understanding of Financial Crime Management Services
- Excellent connections in the US financial services industry.
- Stand out as an industry leader and a role model.
- Leadership, project management and teamwork skills.
- Experience of building relationships and networking
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated leader who is a go getter
- In-depth understanding of payments business with deep domain knowledge of all aspects of payment systems, payment risk, and financial crime management.
- Well respected and well connected in the Fraud, AML and Operational Risk Management space in the financial services industry.
- Ability to represent company in conferences, webinars and other events to promote the brand and build rewarding relationships
If you’re interested, please send us your most recent resume with your expected salary for this role. Hope to hear from you soon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.